We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to work within the Digital Marketing department, reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing measurement strategies for digital activities to ensure alignment and delivery of the overall OSN marketing and business objectives from a digital perspective.
Producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights. The role will also involve conducting conversion optimization with the aim of improving efficiency in OSNs digital marketing strategies and increasing ROI.
The successful candidate will not necessarily come from a pure web analytics background but an excellent, in-depth level of knowledge in digital marketing, along with experience in strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setting and assessing benchmarks to measure the effectiveness of online and digital marketing campaigns
- Benchmarking performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs
- Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
Reporting and Analysis
- Developing custom marketing dashboard concepts for reporting
- Monitoring property health and conversion metrics across online platforms
- Setting up KPI dashboards to help improve reporting of data to key stakeholders
- Ensuring proper tagging of properties and validate all digital and mobile performance data
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different digital marketing campaigns to feed into the overall effectiveness of the Marketing campaign reporting.
- Performing ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimization consultancies for clients and influencing conversion optimization strategies with solid analytical data
Analytical and technical
- Work with OSN’s digital agency to ensure correct campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Spotting potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedure
- Using available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests, both on-site and campaign based
- Working closely with the wider marketing team to identify and explore opportunities to cross-sell / promote.
- Collaborating with the design and development teams for on and off-site conversion optimization projects.
- Collaborating with the search, Display, SEO and social teams to enhance reporting and performance measurement and conduct detailed analysis work when required.