Marketing Manager is Responsible for Brand management and corporate identity by enhancing the organization’s brand awareness and increasing customer’s loyalty through marketing campaigns, liaising with external agencies and implementing new designs that connect with out target audience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies based on our branding objectives and measuring the success Level.
- Analyzing Market trends and recommending ideas to increase our brands and products awareness.
- Developing yearly integrated marketing plan to achieve yearly Sales and Business objectives.
- Promote existing brands using SM and monitor all online activities: instagram, Facebook, trip advisor etc…
- Work with external agencies on developing and implementing new concepts
- Setting the appropriate marketing campaigns to launch new outlets
- Track and measure progress on ongoing project to meet deadlines.
- Identify the right supplier to execute the various concepts and applications. This include Printing materials, website maintenance and delivery platforms.
- Developing and executing all PR events and building strong relation with various media groups and coordinating on all inquiries.
- Developing and monitoring of the marketing Department budget
- Manage the social media content
- Follow up with the art Director to Generate Visuals needed
- Responsible for developing loyalty rewards program for loyal customers
- Participate in various events and exhibitions to represent the company