This role will be responsible for delivering highly targeted and relevant direct marketing campaigns to help drive flydubai’s e-Commerce conversion rate and revenue.
In this role you will be responsible for the development of advanced workflow automation to create personalised communication campaigns throughout the customer purchase funnel, making sure the right message, goes to the right customer at the right time. You will use all digital marketing channels at your disposal including display, email, social media and PPC.
1. Developing automated campaigns that effectively move website visitors from the top of the customer journey through to purchase
2. Mapping the customer journey and designing personalised e-Commerce marketing campaigns and content aligned to specific stages of the consumer purchase journey
3. Ensure that our website is a personalised experience based on where visitors are in the consumer purchasing cycle and their individual digital body language
4. Providing rich reporting and intelligence about purchasing pathways to be able to refine our automation strategy
5. Development of upsell/cross-sell campaigns to increase ancillary revenue
6. Responsible for overseeing all aspects of our automated campaign strategy, including targeting, offer development, design testing, QA/QC, execution and reporting, as well as ensuring creative development is fit for purpose
7. Work with agencies and internal teams, including Advertising, Brand and PR, to design and develop creative and communication that is timely, relevant and personalised to where the customer is in their purchase journey
8. Continuously monitor and test the effectiveness of all purchasing pathways, including A/B testing creative, landing pages, offers etc. to improve ROI
9. Combining internal and external data sources, including DMP, CRM, CMS, email, web, transactional, campaign, social, second/third party and other core sources to understand and report on consumers’ digital body language.
10. Implement the right strategies to maintain accurate and up-to-date data and ensure that data management is at the foundational of our automation strategy.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field (MBA a plus)
• 5+ years experience in a related role (e.g. online/digital marketing, marketing operations, marketing account management.)
• 2+ years in marketing automation
• Extensive experience with marketing automation platforms (Eloqua/Marketo/etc.).
• Extensive experience in developing personalised multi-step marketing campaigns that drive sales
• Medium to advance experience working with CRM systems, CMS, email systems, paid search, social media marketing, display, re-marketing and mobile marketing.
• Experience managing external agencies
Knowledge / Skills
• Process orientated with excellent attention to detail, and able to understand the “big picture” to develop actionable business campaigns to achieve our e-Commerce revenue targets
• Work closely with the Conversion Optimisation Manager, Country Managers, Data Analyst and other key flydubai stakeholders to identify opportunities to further develop purchase pathways
• Ability to understand how different micro-segments of consumers purchase travel, and an ability to define and create key triggers that will help individual consumers purchase
• Experience in data management specifically; assessing the quality of existing data and its degree of reliability and developing rules into processes to ensure data is correct and in a common format
• Strong analytical and process experience using a variety of technologies and platforms
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing, marketing automation and demand generation
• Understanding of content management systems and how to integrate different technologies (e.g. marketing automation platform and CRM)
• Experience developing robust A/B and MVT testing programs to optimize marketing campaigns
• Responsible for compiling campaign performance reports from a variety of sources including marketing automation platforms, CRM, and website analytics system (i.e. Google Analytics)
• Adept at working in a high-pace organization and managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience with Visio and lead-nurturing flow diagrams
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• Customer Focus
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Job: E-Commerce Specialist (Re-Marketing & Automation)
Job Type: Full-time
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Apply here – https://flydubai.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=15000246&lang=en&media_id=41607