Develop, manage and monitor marketing portfolio to achieve the revenue targets and maximise the efficiency of the marketing spend.
- Policies and Procedures
Implement relevant policies, processes and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Manage the day-to-day operations by providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards
- People Development
Manage the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff in order to maximize subordinate performance
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environmentSPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in defining the digital strategy (incl. mobile) of Global Loyalty Company and it's associated brands with particular focus on Mobile
- Ensure the digital assets of Global Loyalty and it's associated brands are at the forefront of user experience, driven by design, technology, data and content
- Working with the Program Marketing Managers, as well as wider marketing counterparts at our partners, to plan and execute against their digital marketing plans with good understanding of all channels though specific focus on mobile
- Responsible for the creative implementation of the annual digital marketing plans across GLC, ensuring promotional activity is delivered on time and on budget.
- Responsible for the mobile product development across GLC and working closely with local teams to support development of local products.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with loyalty partners, external agencies, as well as build strong relationships with internal and partner stakeholders.
- Build strong relationships with Commercial to understand their business needs and ensure the strategy takes all business objectives and needs into consideration.
- Stay informed of best practices in mobile advertising and become a thought leader in Mobile
- Build strong relationships with eCommerce to identify new revenue and growth opportunities
- Maintain a competitor report on loyalty programme promotions plus other leading brands and companies.
- Strong knowledge of the customer database and the insights provided by the analytics team and online analytics to implement and optimize product development and marketing plans that deliver against the objectives of the businesses.
- Identify new opportunities to enhance and expand the GLC businesses digital presence.
- Work closely with the Brand & Marketing teams on the lifecycle marketing programs to drive richer presence in digital channels.
- Strive and promote user-centered design principles across the business with a particular focus on making all GLC digital touch points best in class .
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience within relevant field.
- Formal qualifications in Marketing, Digital Media and Digital Strategy.
- Broad knowledge of current technologies, airline/corporate marketing digital solutions with deep understanding of at least one of these.Deep knowledge of Digital Marketing, Digital Systems, Digital Analytics, Strategy Development.SKILLS
- Business Understanding skills - Excellent
- Presentation skills - Advanced
- Project Management skills - Advanced