Role context and overview
Through its smart acquisition/integration and organic growth strategies, DigitasLBi has emerged as one of the world’s leading pure play digital agency. We are continuously developing our broad portfolio of services; we’re working toward becoming a £100m+ agency, unrivalled in scale, quality and talent.
Day to day the role will involve:
Day-to-day the role will involve managing and maintaining a medium-sized client portfolio, managing the paid search campaigns for these clients and ensuring that the delivery goes in line with the set channel strategy defined by the Senior Account Manager or Team Lead.
- Manages a portfolio of paid search clients and provides market leading client service, along company guidelines
- Ensures timely delivery of all client deliverables and updates clients on industry developments
- Plans, organises and develops all client deliverables and effectively conveys PPC knowledge, tools and techniques to clients on an on-going basis
- Reviews client campaigns, profitability and issues with Senior PPC Account Manager on a weekly basis
- Escalates client problems to PPC Team Lead
- Provides cover for other accounts in the department in cases of planned or unplanned absence of colleagues
- Assists the finance department by compiling regular spend reports for client campaigns
- Supports the sales department by providing material on paid search for pitches or participating in pitches
- Identifies opportunities for up- and cross-sells and discusses them with relevant departments in the company
Service ownership & subject matter expertise
- Responsible for upholding PPC best practices at all times.
- Keep up to date with industry developments and responsible for sharing news and information with the rest of the team, as well as with clients.
- Identify opportunities for integrating industry innovations into client campaigns and provide data and evidence for award submissions.
- Understand and effectively convey search knowledge, tools and techniques to clients and other members of staff
- Deliver high standard client meetings and presentation
- Demonstrate continuous increase in PPC knowledge and all other digital channels
- Assist peers as source of knowledge and guidance on expertise area
- Support internal knowledge share through training, coaching or document development
We are looking for a self-driven and analytical Paid Search expert who is able to deliver best-in class PPC practice for some of the biggest brands in the Middle East. You are a keen learner of all things digital and are able to convey your knowledge to clients as well as fellow team members in a clearly structured manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Proven track record of management of PPC campaigns
- Understanding of core elements of PPC and online marketing
- At least 3+ years of PPC experience
- Excellent knowledge of web based packages including but not exclusively analytics packages, and Search research tools
- 5+ years PPC experience
- Mathematics, Marketing, or Computing related degree
- Experienced in speaking at low- and mid-scale industry events or conferences