The Senior Director – Head of Digital is responsible for managing the digital media strategy creation and implementation on behalf of Mindshare clients. They also oversee the profitability of the account(s) and ensure the integration and process flow throughout business planning, invention and the exchange, whilst developing Mindshare’s digital product and leading on new business efforts.
- To act as the remit functional expert, developing and maintaining senior client relationships; to become the client’s lead business partner and attend, present and provide counsel at all significant client meetings.
- To establish the overall strategic digital media approach and the overall digital media planning product; to approve the key digital media elements of media plans and the implementation process to be employed that ensures delivery against business objectives and client satisfaction
- Liaise & confer with outside creative advertising agencies and marketing teams to establish digital media goals, objectives and strategies and provide leadership when necessary in developing, negotiating and implementing creative social media solutions
- Ensure the team produces quality, award-winning work that demonstrates original thinking that exceed clients’ briefs, needs and expectations
- Ensure that the agency is up-to-date on aspects of social media, consumer and market trends through analysis and tracking the competitive marketplace, programme data and preparation of relevant case studies and appropriate team or cross function briefings and training sessions.
- Ensure account profitability and play a key role in assisting with new business activities applying original thinking to identify new media and new opportunities, creating growth and added value to existing or new business accounts.