The Fujitsu STYLISTIC M532 is the newest tablet from Fujitsu which offers great processing capabilities for professionals. Some of the features listed in the Datasheet that make the device outstanding for us include: -
• OS – Android 4.0
• Supported capacity RAM 1 GB
• Weight 560 g
• Camera Front camera 2.0 mega pixel, back camera 8.0 mega pixel with auto focus and flash. Web conference: with front 2mpix camera and lots of connectivity options such UMTS and WIFI
• VDI – Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (very important feature for corporate companies looking to cut down IT cost)
• Runtime 1st battery video playback 9.5 h
• Multitasking: the quad core Cortex A9 CPU can support all applications and social networks at same time.
• The 10.1-inch multi-touch capacitive touch screen with 1280 x 800 resolution device can be docked and extended by connecting it with HDMI to an external monitor.
A key board and a mouse can make this device work like a light workstation and make wonder with Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 processor.
The two vital elements in the Web 2.0 world for a new gadget are mobility and connectivity. The STYLISTIC M532 is lightweight, slim and that turns into a mobile office on the go. You can access office emails via synchronized Microsoft Exchange, make presentations via the pre-installed software such as Office Suite, file editor and file viewer for documents and presentations.
Fujitsu Stylistic M532’s excellent specs position it as a direct competitor to the ASUS Transformer Prime and the iPad 3. What makes this tablet stand out is the fact that Fujitsu clearly markets it as a business tablet. Fujitsu has been truly a business technology innovator.
Where is it available in Middle East – UAE, Iraq, Oman, Egypt, Palestine, Saudi Arabia,