Jaguar Land Rover MENA last week announced the launch of regional mobile apps to further enhance its personalised customer experience.
We have downloaded the apps and found some of the below features very useful:
• iCatalogue – Users can browse a selection of vehicles and see overview of new models, facts and figures. You can customize the colour and wheels of your preferred model and get its 360 degree view.
• SOS – Got stuck in the desert? You can shout for help by sending the location of your car via GPS, and hopefully someone from the service centre would get in touch with you.
• Book a test drive, which automatically sends the request directly to the dealer closest to the customer using the GPS technology
• Give feedback to the customer service about sales and service
• Book a service for your car
• Directory – The app actually gives you a listing of the nearby showroom and lists the names of its sales and service staff
• Get reminders for your car registration
The apps are available in English, Arabic and French language. We found the Landrover app design to be more sleek and easy to use even though both the apps have exactly the same feature.
According to a press release, Justin Weaving, Regional Sales Director for Jaguar Land Rover MENA said “After considerable investment in the research and development of this customer service tool, we are proud to launch our first free mobile apps for the region. With today’s customers looking for enhanced, technologically advanced solutions and the best in customer care, these apps will allow us to strengthen our customer relationships and improve the experience for Jaguar and Land Rover owners.”
The app is available on App store for iPhone/iPad and BlackBerry App World
Search “Jaguar MENA Customer Care” in iTunes and Blackberry App World or to download from App store.
For Land Rover:
Search “Land Rover MENA Customer Care” in iTunes and Blackberry App World or to download from App store.