Tonino Lamborghini Mobile, the luxury personal technologies manufacturer, today unveiled its latest high-end Android smartphone, the 88 Tauri. Building on a catalog of unique luxury accessories ranging from wristwatches, to eyewear, and jewelry, to high-tech headphones, 88 Tauri’s design aesthetic emphasizes quality materials in a sleek, distinctive package.
“Mobile phones are such personal devices that someone’s choice of smartphone says a lot about them. 88 Tauri is the latest example of applying the Tonino Lamborghini Mobile design philosophy to the accessory we all use the most,” said Gianluca Filippi, CEO Tonino Lamborghini Group. “Uncompromising quality in every detail, down to the stitching, and vibrant color choices help our devices – and users – to stand out from a sea of too-similar phones.”
Real luxury is in details
Sharp geometric lines and color combinations represent the iconic Tonino Lamborghini style; the famous “Raging Bull” logo on the both sides of the phone conveys the spirit of the legendary Italian brand.
88 Tauri offers 3 color variants of its metal panel (black, gold and steel silver) and is finished with top-quality leather available in 5 colors (black, blue, red, orange and brown). Each phone is assembled by hand and receives a unique device number. Only 1,947 pieces of each colorway will be created. This number was chosen to honor the year of birth of the company’s founder – Mr. Tonino Lamborghini.
• Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801 processor with quad-core CPU at speeds of up to 2.3 GHz per core
• 3GB RAM
• Android 4.4 KitKat OS
• Dual SIM Dual Active LTE (DSDA) configuration (both SIM-cards are active at the same time)
• 5-inch Full HD display
• 64 GB of high-speed internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
• USB 3.0 with direct phone-to-computer sync at 625 MB/s
• 3400 mAh battery capacity, providing up to 35 hours of life for calls in 3G networks and 1000 hours in standby mode.
• main 20MP auto-focus camera with a dual LED-flash, face recognition and white balance correction
• front-facing 8 MP camera
• 13 exclusive ringtones created by famed disc jockey and producer DJ Ravin
88 Tauri will be available in select stores around the world starting on January 5, 2015. Visit Lamboghini Mobiles for details.